The MTN mPulse website is an online platform for children and teenagers in Nigeria to learn and excel in their academics, develop useful life skills, discover all the latest opportunities relevant to them and play intellectual games, enabling them to shine and become all they want to be.
The website is mainly for primary, junior secondary and senior secondary school students. Parents can also join the platform to monitor their children’s activities on the website, recommend education and games services to their children, and track and control their child’s device and Internet use.
FAQs on MTN mPulse Website
Question: I am Student, how do I sign up to the MTN mPulse website?
Step 1: Type the URL www.mtnonline.com/mpulse in your browser
Step 2: When you click on any item in the Learn or Play section on the homepage, the Student Login form appears.
Step 3: Click on Don’t have an account? Create one and enter all the information required to register.
Question: Will I be charged for joining mPulse website?
Answer: No, sign up to mPulse website is totally free!
Question: I am a student, what activities can I do on the mPulse website?
Answer: Lots of learning and fun activities including;
1. Tutorial lessons on all primary, junior secondary (JSS) and senior secondary (SSS) school subjects.
2. Past Questions and Answers on Common Entrance, JSCE, JAMB, WAEC and NECO.
3. Latest competitions and opportunities for primary and secondary school students
4. YouTube Tutorial videos on wide variety of topics: Technology, Programming, Leadership,
5. Vocational Skills, Entrepreneurship, Language, History and Culture, etc.
6. Exciting single-player and multi-player games
7. Entertaining music and sports videos
8. mPulse data plans to access all content on the mPulse website
9. Ability to migrate your MTN line to mPulse tariff plan