The Infinix Hot 9 and Hot 9 Pro smartphones have been launched today in India. The series comes with a large-sized punch-hole displays, quad rear cameras and massive batteries.
Infinix Hot 9 Pro
Just like the Infinix Hot 9, the Pro version also features a 6.6-inch with HD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio. It is also equipped with 8-megapixel front camera and have rear-facing fingerprint scanners as well as support for face unlock.
However, the major difference is in the camera department, while the vanilla version sports a triple-LED flash assisting the AI-powered quad-camera system of a 13MP + 2MP + 2MP + a low-light sensor), the Hot 9 Pro features a quad-LED flash and the AI-assisted quad-camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, a low-light sensor.
The Android 10 OS along with OXS 6.0 comes preinstalled on the Infinix Hot 9 and Hot 9 Pro. They are driven by MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. Both phones have 5,000mAh batteries and dedicated microSD card slots.
The Infinix Hot 9 and Infinix Hot 9 Pro are both equipped with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB storage. The Hot 9 duo have dual SIM slots, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, MicroUSB and 3.5mm audio jack.
Infinix Hot 9 Pro Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2020, May 29
- Status: Exp. release 2020, June 05
- Dimensions: 165 x 76.8 x 8.7 mm (6.50 x 3.02 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 185 g (6.53 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Violet, Ocean Wave
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density)
- 480 nits typ. brightness
- Android 10, XOS 6.0
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Quad
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8Âµm, PDAF
- 2 MP, (macro)
- 2 MP, (depth)
- QVGA (Low light sensor)
- Features: Quad-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, (wide)
- Features: LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
Infinix Hot 9 Pro Price and Availability
The Hot 9 and Hot 9 Pro phones comes in four colors: Quetzal Cyan, Midnight Black, Violet, and Ocean Wave.
The Infinix Hot 9 Pro will be available for purchase from June 5 at 12 PM (local time) with a pricing of Rs. 9,499 (~$125).