TheÂ Realme X3 SuperZoom finally goes official. Most of the specs and feature have already been know through teasers and leaks.
The Realme X3 SuperZoom derives its name from the 8MP 122mm 5x periscope zoom lens, which through software and with the help of the 64MP main sensor has the ability to snap up to 60x hybrid zoom shots. The rest of the rear cameras are an 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro. The main camera offers Nightscape 4.0 complete with Pro mode with manually-adjustable settings like ISO, shutter speed, white balance and autofocus, as well as AI Mode, which does everything on its own. There’s also a Tripod mode.
At the front, the Realme X3 SuperZoom comes with a dual camera in a pill-shaped punch hole in the display. The main selfie sensor is a 32MP Sony IMX616 and on the side of it there’s an 8MP ultrawide angle second shooter. The main sensor offers Nightscape Selfie capture – Night mode for selfies.
The display itself is a 6.57-inch 1080x2400px IPS LCD with 120Hz refresh rate. The fingerprint scanner is a side-mounted sensor that Realme claims is good for 0.3s unlocks.
The X3 SuperZoom uses a Snapdragon 855+ chipset with 12GB of RAM, vapor chamber cooling and UFS 3.0 storage with Turbo Write.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2020, May 26
- Status: Exp. release 2020, June 2
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm (6.45 x 2.98 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 202 g (7.13 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame
- Colors: Glacier Blue, Arctic White
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2Â (~84.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~399 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- RAM: 12GB
- Internal Storage: 256GB
- Memory Card slot: No
- UFS 3.0
- Main Camera: Quad
- 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8Âµm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/3.4, 122mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- 8 MP, f/2.3, 119Ëš (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12Âµm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Dual
- 32 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8Âµm
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 105Ëš, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12Âµm
- Features: Panoram
- Video: 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 30W
Realme X3 SuperZoom Price and Availability
The Realme X3 SuperZoom is on pre-order starting today and will go on its first sale on June 2 at 10AM.
It comes in Glacier Blue and Arctic White in a single 12/256GB configuration, priced â‚¬499. It’s available through realme.com, Amazon and other retail partners.