Free Incoming Roaming Calls are rewards for Prepaid and Postpaid customers who have spent or recharged up to N5000 on the MTN network with free incoming roaming calls, with up to 300 free incoming minutes while roaming in some selected destinations such as Italy, Malaysia, France, Canada, Germany, Turkey, Kenya etc.
Who Are Those Eligible For Free Incoming Roaming Calls
All MTN Prepaid and Postpaid customers are eligible for the offer as long as they meet the defined criteria as shown below:
- Prepaid Customers: – Spend/recharge up to N5000
- Postpaid Customers: – Spend/recharge or Maintain credit limit of N5000
The free incoming roaming minutes will be valid for 30 days only from the day it is received
-All unused free incoming roaming minutes will be cleared after expiry.
You will ONLY be able to receive free incoming minutes ONCE within 30 days cycle even if you qualify multiple times within that month.
-If you already have active free incoming minutes and subscribe to either Discounted Call Rates or Roaming Voice + Data Bundles, you will be able to receive another free incoming minutes But the bundle’s free incoming minutes will be deducted first and after it is exhausted, your incoming call minutes will be deducted from your Free Incoming Roaming minutes, provided it is still valid.
How To Confirm Eligibility Status
– To confirm if you are qualified for the offer, simply dial *131*5*3*1#
– To know the eligible destinations, simply dial *131*5*3*2#
– Dial *131*5*3*3# and you will see the number of minutes you have used.
The following activities will be eligible for consideration in computing the applicable free minutes:
- National/International/Roaming Calls from main account
- National/International/ Roaming SMS from main account
- Subscriptions from main account
Recharges (single or cumulative) via the following channels: Physical/Logical, On-Demand, VTU, DYA EXCEPT airtime received via Share n Sell.