Chinese electronics maker UMIDIGI will be launching a new premium smartphone having high-end specification on April 8. A lot about the Umidigi S5 Pro has already appeared in recent leaks and rumors. The most recent leak has revealed its beautiful display design which reports claims to look better than Huawei P40 Pro.
Umidigiâ€™s next flagship device is said to be coming an amazing full view display featuring a pop-up selfie camera instead of the punch hole.
Following the flagship launchings from Huawei and Xiaomi, the Umidigi is around the corner with its new premium S series smartphone. The Umidigi S5 Pro will come with some top-notch features that we are detailing below.
Pop-Up Camera Gives Way For Full-View Display
Do away with any punch-hole or waterdrop notch as like on Huawei P40 Pro, Umidigi will bring a pop-up camera to provide fluent user-experience without any problem. In a recent launch teaser from the company, the smartphone will provide premium display experience.
There is currently no information about the processor or GPU present on the device. However, according to rumors, there is a presence of a liquid cooling system and massive internal storage capacity. It will be the â€œSpeed Flagshipâ€ that will hosts specifications on par with its predecessors.
Busting the rumors of side fingerprint sensors, Umidigi in a new teaser hints the phone to carry a regular-sized power button that confirms the presence of an in-display fingerprint sensor on UMIDIGI S5 Pro. It will be a great addition to enhancing the user experience.
UMIDIGI S5 Pro Specification (Rumoured)
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10
Design and Display
- Dimensions:Â mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.3 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Blue.
- Build: 3D curved glass back panel
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio P23
- Graphics Processor:Â PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Triple Camera: 16MP + 8MP + 5MP Sony ultra-wide lens, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP motorized pop-up, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Radio: FM Radio
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Sensor:Â Accelerometer, Proximity, Fingerprint Scanner (In-Display), Face Unlock
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 5120 mAh
- Battery Charging:
UMIDIGI S5 Pro Price and Launch Date
- Announced: April 2020
- Release Date: April 8, 2020
- Country Availability: Global: United States. Nigeria. Canada. United Kingdom. Australia. Ghana. Kenya. South Africa.
- Price: Below $300.