Samsung has added a new entry-level device to its Mseries – meet the Galaxy M11. The smartphone was uploaded to the UAE website of the company without even a press release.
The Samsung Galaxy M11 is built around a 6.4-inch LCD of HD+ resolution with a punch hole in the top left corner for the selfie camera. The Galaxy M11 is powered by Snapdragon 450 octa-core CPU clocked at 1.8GHz. RAM is 3GB, while storage is 32GB and there is a slot for a microSD card.
Talking about its photography section. At the rear, the main one is a 13MP f/1.8 shooter, there’s also a 5MP f/2.2 ultrawide angle snapper with 115 degrees field of view. The third cam is a depth sensor tasked with improving portrait shots. Video recording is limited to [email protected] fps.
At the front there’s an 8MP f/2.0 selie camera with fixed focus.
The phone has a huge 5,000 mAh battery, charged through a USB-C port and weighs 197 grams. Other connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5 mm audio jack, Wi-Fi b/g/n at 2.4 GHz, but no NFC. The phone supports LTE network as well as takes two SIM cards as well as a memory slot.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2020, March 30
- Status: Available. Released Exp. release 2020, April
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.3 x 9 mm (6.35 x 3.00 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 197 g (6.95 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Black, Metallic Blue, Violet
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- Android 10.0 + One UI 2.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 14mm (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 15W
Models: SM-M115F, SM-M115F/DSN
Samsung Galaxy M11 Price and Availability
The phone is expected to be available at both online and offline stores, but exact dates and price is yet to be revealed.