In December 2019, Samsung launched the Galaxy A51 and Galaxy A71 smartphones in Vietnam. Now the company has quietly announced the Galaxy A11 with entry-level specifications. The A11 comes as one of the most affordable phones with punch-hole screen and its equipped with three cameras on the rear.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 is built around a 6.4-inch LCD panel with Infinity-O design. It offers HD+ resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels resolution. The top-left corner positioned punch-hole on the screen is the home for its f/2.0 aperture 8-megapixel selfie camera.
Samsung did not reveal the name of the processor that powers the Galaxy A11. It has only revealed that the smartphone is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core chipset. The handset comes in two RAM variants such as 2 GB and 3 GB. Both models come with an internal storage of 32 GB. There is a microSD card slot onboard for additional storage.
The rear shell which appears to be made of polycarbonate material is fitted with a triple camera setup at the upper-left corner. Alongside it is an LED flash. The camera setup includes an f/1.8 aperture 13-megapxiel main lens, an f/2.2 aperture 5-megapixel ultrawide sensor and an f/2.4 aperture 2-megapixel depth assist lens.
The Galaxy A11 is backed by a 4,000mAh battery. It carries support for 15W fast charging. The back panel of the phone has a fingerprint reader. The phone also supports face recognition.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM only)
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Dimension: 161.4 x 76.3 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 177g
- Colours: Black, White, Blue, Red
- Type: Infinity-O, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.4 inch
- Resolution: HD + 1560 × 720 19.5:9
- Android 10 (One UI 2.0)
- CPU: 1.8GHz octa-core
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Triple – 13 MP (main F1.8) + 5 MP (wide-angle F2.2) + 2 MP (depth F2.4)
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, F2.0
- Radio: FM radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go77
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Battery Charging: Fast charging 15W
Samsung Galaxy A11 Price and Availability
Samsung is yet to confirm on the pricing and availability of the smartphone. The color variants of the phone may differ depending on the carrier and market.