After the announcement of the Xiaomi Mi 10, the company went ahead to unveiled the higher version, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro. Just like the Xiaomi Mi 10, the Pro model is built around a 6.67-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. This smartphone also supports DC dimming and 4096-level screen brightness.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 865 SoC with 5G SA/NSA support. It also incorporates a Snapdragon X55 Modem. It also uses a new generation LPDDR 5 memory (12GB) and a faster UFS3.0 which delivers write speed up to 730MB / s. This device support Wi-Fi 6 which comes with a throughput rate of 9.6Gbps. We also have Android 10 with MIUI 11, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, NFC, 1cc dual linear speakers and 3.5mm audio jack with Hi-Res audio support.
As far as camera is concerned, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro comes with the new 108MP custom outsole ISP lens. An interesting part of this sensor is that it supports OIS anti-shake.
This device comes with a quad-rear camera setup. This includes a aforementioned 108P main camera (1 / 1.33-inch outsole, 7P lens, 4 in 1 1.6 micron large pixel). The phone also has a 12MP telephoto camera with supports 2x optical zoom with dual PD autofocus, an 8MP telephoto camera that supports 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom and a 20MP ultra-wide-angle camera.
Looking at the 108MP lens, it supports 8K movie, OIS + EIS, dual optical super image stabilization; AI video editing, 12 AI smart templates, AI real-time voice to subtitles, video tagging, and other functions. It is also suitable for mainstream PTZ fast pairing.
For its battery, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has a 4500mAh battery with support for 50W fast charging. It also supports 30W wireless fast charging and 10w wireless reverse charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: 5G band 1(2100), 3(1800), 41(2500), 78(3500), 79(4700); SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
- Announced: 2020, February 13
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, February 18
- Dimensions: 162.6 x 74.8 x 9 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 208 g (7.34 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame
- Colours: Pearl White, Starry blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.67 inches, 109.2 cm2 (~89.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~386 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 180Hz touch-sensing
- 500 nits typ. brightness
- Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Storage: 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: No
- UFS 3.0
- Main Camera: Quad
- 108 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.33″, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 10x hybrid optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.0, (portrait), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- 20 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Features: Triple-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4320p@30fps, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 20 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3″, 0.9µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging 65W
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Fast wireless charging 30W
- Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 10W
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Pricing and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro will come in the following variants:
- 8 + 256GB – 4999 yuan ($716)
- 12 + 256GB – 5499 yuan ($788)
- 12 + 512GB – 5999 yuan ($859)
The company is also offering a special flip cover for both the models for 69 yuan ($10).
The Mi 10 Pro pre-orders are also underway and shipping starts from February 18 in China.