OPay has joined the league of smartphone makers, thus recently launching six smartphones at once. OLLA M8 is one of the first generation OLLA smartphone from the company. The phone is equipped with support for 4G/LTE networks, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage.
OLLA M8 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE bands.
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: February 4, 2020
- Release Date: February 25, 2020
- Dimensions: 166.7 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: g
- Colours: Black. Green.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Physical Build: Plastic
- Type: IPS LCD, waterdrop display
- Size: 5.77 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Android 9 Pie
- Processor Type: 1.3 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 2MP camera, LED flash, [email protected] video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5MP, Face Recognition, [email protected] video capture
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5W standard charging
OLLA M8 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria.
- Price: ₦21,000.