OLLA V9 Pro is a budget device launched Opera with an ultra-affordable price tag. However, the price seems to offer more than expected specs. This smartphone is built around a big 6.5-inch HD+ display with no notch – it uses a punch hole to house the front-facing camera. It also has a Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 SoC on this inside hooked up to 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage.
There is also a triple camera setup on this device, a 3,900mAh battery capacity with the standard 5W battery charging and Android 9.0 Pie bringing it all to life. Checkout the full specifications of the OLLA V9 Pro.
OLLA V9 Pro Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: February 4, 2020
- Release Date: February 25, 2020
- Dimensions: 166.7 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: g
- Colours: Midnight Black. Vacation Blue. Hillier Purple.
- Physical Build: Plastic
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.5-inch
- Resolution: 20:9, 720 x 1600 pixels, 269ppi
- Android 9 Pie
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22
- CPU: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 0.3MP camera, LED flash, [email protected] video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5MP, Face Recognition, [email protected] video capture
- Radio: FM Radio
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- Sensors: Gravity, accelerometer, proximity and light Sensor
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3900 mAh
- Charging: 5W standard charging
OLLA V9 Pro Price and Availability
- Price: ₦32,000
OLLA V9 Pro is set to hit Nigerian shelves starting February 25, 2020.