The OLLA Note 3 is one of the devices announced by Opera/Opay in the OLLA series, to be released in the coming weeks.
The OLLA Note 3 falls in the mid-range category with a variety of decent features and capabilities, including a 16MP Auto Pop-up Selfie cam, 6.53-inch, Auto Notch-less Display, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of internal storage, offer you more space to store your key files.
OLLA Note 3 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: February 2020
- Release Date: February 25, 2020
- Dimensions: 166.7 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: g
- Colours: Black, Blue
- Physical Build: Glass + metal frame
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.5 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Android 9 Pie.
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22
- CPU: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- GPU:Â PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Clot: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 16MP + 2MP camera, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Radio: N/A
- Audio 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v3.1. USB-C connector.
- Sensors: Digital Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3300 mAh
OLLA Note 3 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria.
- Price: â‚¦56,500.