French smartphone manufacturer, Wiko Mobile has announced the Wiko View4 Lite (W-V730), an entry-level smartphone with a 6.52-inch display and dual cameras.
The Wiko View4 Lite is built around a 6.52-inch HD + (1600 x 720) display. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762D 1.8GHz octa-core processor, coupled with a 2 GB RAM, and internal storage of 64 GB which is expandable.
As far as photography is concerned, the View4 Lite has a dual camera at 13 MP + 2 MP on the rear and a 5 MP sensor for selfies.
This model features a 20:9 aspect ratio vertical display and 4000mAh battery. The OS is the latest Android 10.
Wiko View 4 Lite Specifications
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- 3G Bands: 850/ 900/ 1900/ 2100 MHz
- 4G Bands: LTE B1 (2100) / B3 (1800) for LTE Cat4 / B5 (850) / B7 (2600) / B8 (900) / B20 (800) / B28B (700) / B40 (2300)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: 2020, January
- Status: Available, 2020, February
- Dimension: 167.0 x 76.8 x 8.45 mm
- Weight: 174g
- Colour: Deep Blue, Deep Green, Deep Gold
- SIM: Dual SIM (NanoSIM)
- Android 10
- Type: IPS
- Size: 6.52 inch
- Resolution: HD + 1600 × 720, 20:9
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762D 1.8GHz octa-core
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Memory Card Slot: Up to 256GB for microSD
- Main camera: Dual (13 MP + 2 MP)
- Front camera: 5 MP
- WLAN: 802.11 B / G / N
- Bluetooth: V4. 2
- USB: Micro USB
- Audio 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Sensors: Accelerometer, compass
- Google Assistant button
- Battery: 4000mAh
Wiko View4 Lite Pricing and Availability
The phone will be launched in February 2020 in Asia and elsewhere.
The Wiko View4 Lite carries a price tag of 2,999 baht in Thailand. That’s about US $101.