TECNO has launched a new budget-friendly variant of the Spark 4 line-ups called Spark 4 Lite. The Chinese manufacturer is making good progress by releasing a lot of smartphones to developing markets. So, what does the TECNO Spark 4 Lite brings?
The TECNO Spark 4 Lite features a 6.52-inch display that will ensure that the new handset Lite will offer its users a full HD plus resolution.
As far as camera is concerned, the dot-notch screen houses the selfie-sensor of 8 megapixels for taking selfies and making video calls with the TECNO Spark 4’s. On the back of the device, there is a single camera that also offers 8 megapixels lens so there is no difference in the front and back camera.
The phone is powered by a powerful chipset, A22 which is paired with a 2 GB RAM and 32 gigabytes internal storage capacity. This is of course enough for a budget-friendly phone like this one but yet, the maker provided an option in the newly released Tecno 4 Lite to enhance the storage by applying for an external microSD card up to 256 gigabytes.
Though the handset has no fingerprint reader it does not mean the new budget-friendly Tecno Spark’s 4 Lite is lacking in the security system because it is packed with Face Unlock 2.0 that is embedded with Closed-Eyes Detection feature. It means that the Spark 4 Lite can detect you even you are sleeping or closing your eyes.
All these features are powered by a battery capacity of 4000 mAh, providing Spark 4 Lite with enough fuel to handle the smartphone and keep it alive for a long time.
TECNO Spark 4 Lite Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2019, December
- Status: Available. Released 2019, December
- Dimensions: 166.7 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm (6.56 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Colours: Midnight Black, Vacation Blue, Hillier Purple
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie); HIOS 5.5
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- Memory Card slot: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Main Camera: Single – 8 MP, AF
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0
- Features: LED flash, HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Battery Charging: 5W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No
- Reverse Charging: No
TECNO Spark 4 Lite Price and Availability
- Price: Rs 14,449 ($108 in USD)
- Country Availability: Pakistan