The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G has finally been announced and also got launch date. The world’s first 5G tablet will be launched at Samsung’s home market – South Korea – with sales starting tomorrow, January 30.
The tablet will ship Snapdragon 855 chipset accompanied by Qualcommâ€™s X50 modem. The rest of the spec sheet will be identical to the standard Tab S6Â with a 10.5-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED display, quad speakers, 13MP and 5MP rear cameras and a 7,040 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G Specifications
- Network: 5G communication support
- CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150 2.84GHz Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Display: 10.5-inch WQXGA 2560 Ã— 1600, 16:10, Super AMOLED
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable up to 1TB for microSD)
- Main camera: Dual (13 MP, f2.2 Â + 5 MP f2.0)
- Front camera: 8 MP, f2.0
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Dimension: 244.5 x 159.5 x 5.7 mm
- Weight: 420 g
- Battery: 7040mAh (rapid charge)
- WLAN: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4G + 5GHz, MIMO
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- USB: Type-C
- Audio 3.5mm Jack: None
- Fingerprint Sensor: In-Display
- Colour: Mountain Gray
- Other: 4 speakers by AKG , Dolby Atmos, Bixby, S Pen
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy Tab S6 5G will go for KRW 999,900 ($850) in a single 6GB RAM/128GB storage configuration. Samsung is also hosting a bunch of discounts for early Tab S6 5G customers including a discounted keyboard Book Cover, Whitestone protective glass, limited edition S-Pens and more.