The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G has finally been announced and also got launch date. The world’s first 5G tablet will be launched at Samsung’s home market – South Korea – with sales starting tomorrow, January 30.
The tablet will ship Snapdragon 855 chipset accompanied by Qualcomm’s X50 modem. The rest of the spec sheet will be identical to the standard Tab S6 with a 10.5-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED display, quad speakers, 13MP and 5MP rear cameras and a 7,040 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G Specifications
- Network: 5G communication support
- CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150 2.84GHz Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Display: 10.5-inch WQXGA 2560 × 1600, 16:10, Super AMOLED
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable up to 1TB for microSD)
- Main camera: Dual (13 MP, f2.2 + 5 MP f2.0)
- Front camera: 8 MP, f2.0
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Dimension: 244.5 x 159.5 x 5.7 mm
- Weight: 420 g
- Battery: 7040mAh (rapid charge)
- WLAN: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4G + 5GHz, MIMO
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- USB: Type-C
- Audio 3.5mm Jack: None
- Fingerprint Sensor: In-Display
- Colour: Mountain Gray
- Other: 4 speakers by AKG , Dolby Atmos, Bixby, S Pen
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy Tab S6 5G will go for KRW 999,900 ($850) in a single 6GB RAM/128GB storage configuration. Samsung is also hosting a bunch of discounts for early Tab S6 5G customers including a discounted keyboard Book Cover, Whitestone protective glass, limited edition S-Pens and more.