After almost an unending leaks and rumours, Samsung has today introduced the Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite. Both are built around 6.7-inch FullHD+ Infinity-O displays and pack 4,500mAh batteries with 25W fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is powered by a 7nm chipset featuring an octa-core CPU that has its clusters running at 2.8GHz, 2.4GHz and 1.7GHz. While not explicitly confirmed it matches the Snapdragon 855 perfectly. The platform will be coupled with 6GB or 8 GB RAM and 128GB storage.
The features a trio of cameras – main 48MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 123 ultrawide angle f/2.2 lens sitting in front of a 12MP sensor and a 5MP macro shooter. The front-facing camera in the punch hole has a 32MP sensor and an f/2.2 lens.
More excitingly the Galaxy S10 Lite is the first Samsung phone to feature the company’s new Super Steady OIS for its main camera, which is said to offer even better stabilization than its flagships.
The Galaxy S10 Lite will ship with Android 10 out of the box that has One UI 2 on top.
Checkout the full Galaxy S10 Lite specs below.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2020, January
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, January
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 75.6 x 8.1 mm (6.40 x 2.98 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 186 g (6.56 oz)
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Colors: Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Blue
- Type: Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.7 inches, 107.8 cm2 (~87.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Always-on display
- Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6 GB, 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Memory Card slot: microSD, up to 512 GB
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, dedicated macro camera
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps (gyro-EIS), [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 32 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack:
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Unspecified
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Price and Availability
The Galaxy S10 Lite will go for €649 and will go on sale by the end of Q1.