After almost an unending leaks and rumours, Samsung has today introduced the Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite. Both are built around 6.7-inch FullHD+ Infinity-O displays and pack 4,500mAh batteries with 25W fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite comes complete with an S Pen with Air Command support. On the front it has the exact same 32MP camera embedded in the punch hole on its 6.7â€ FullHD+ display.
The company didn’t reveal the actual chipset inside this one, but confirmed it is built on a 10nm process and comes with an octa-core CPU with four cores at 2.7 GHz and four more at 1.7 GHz. This sounds like an Exynos 9810 with slightly downclocked CPU. RAM is again 6/8GB and storage is set at 128GB.
There are three cameras on the back – 12 MP f/1.7 main shooter with Dual Pixel AF and OIS, 12 MP f/2.2 ultrawide angle cam and a 12 MP f/2.4 telephoto snapper.
Of cource, you can’t have a Note without its S Pen
The Galaxy Note10 Lite will ship with Android 10 out of the box that has One UI 2 on top.
The first one will be sold in Prism White, Prism Black, or Prism Blue color, while the latter will be offered in either Aura Glow, Aura Black, or Aura Red paint jobs.
Checkout the full Galaxy Note10 Lite specs below.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2020, January
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, January
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.1 x 8.7 mm (6.44 x 3.00 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 199 g (7.02 oz)
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Colors: Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura Red
- Stylus (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.7 inches, 107.8 cm2 (~86.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Always-on display
- Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Exynos 9810 (10 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP18
- RAM: 6 GB, 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Memory Card slot: microSD, up to 512 GB
- Main Camera: Triple
- 12 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4Âµm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0Âµm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 32 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8Âµm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack:
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Unspecified
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Price and Availability
The Galaxy Note10 Lite will go for â‚¬649 and will go on sale by the end of Q1.