Chinese manufacturer Huawei has announced the European version of HUAWEI P30 lite, a mid-range class smartphone in the continent. It called this version the HUAWEI P30 lite New Edition.
The HUAWEI P30 lite New Edition features a 6.15 inch FHD + (2312 × 1080) display, CPU is Hisilicon Kirin 710 2.2 GHz octa core, RAM 6 GB, storage capacity is 256 GB, Camera is 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
While the basic specifications are the same as the HUAWEI P30 lite launched back in March 2019, the camera performance has been improved as well as the storage capacity, which has been increased.
Since, the model released before the sanctions in the United States, users will have access to Google apps and services.
Huawei P30 lite New Edition Specifications and Features
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700/ 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 28(700) / 34(2000) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
SIM Type & Count
- Nano-SIM, Single and Dual SIM
- Android 9 Pie + EMUI 9.0.1
Design & Display
- Dimensions: 152.9 x 72.7 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 159 g
- Physical Build: IP53 water and dust resistance.
- Colours: Midnight Black, Pearl White, Peacock Blue, and Breathing Crystal
- Display: 6.15 inches, 2312 x 1080 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- CPU: 64-bit, 2.2 GHz, Octa-core Cortex-A73
- Chipset: HUAWEI Kirin 710
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G51 MP4
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 256 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (hybrid slot)
- Main Camera: Triple – 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Leica
- Feature: laser autofocus, OIS, dual LED flash
- Video: 4k @30fps
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP, f2.0 Aperture
- Feature: AI Face Recognition
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v3.1; Type-C.
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor. In-Screen Fingerprint Sensor. Gyroscope. Compass. Proximity Sensor. Gravity Sensor. Hall Sensor. Laser Sensor. Colour Temperature Sensor.
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3340 mAh
- Charging: 18W HUAWEI SuperCharge
- Announced: March 2019
- Market Availability: April 10, 2019
Huawei P30 Lite Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Europe
- Price: €349
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Huawei P30 Lite are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.