Chinese manufacturer, Hisense has launched a new Android Go Edition phone called Hisense INFINITY E30SE.
Hisense INFINITY E30SE is built around a 6.1-inch HD + (1560 × 720) display. The phone is powered by a UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A 1.6GHz octa-core processor which is paired with 1GB RAM and a storage capacity of 16GB.
Despite being an entry-level Android device, as per as camera is concerned, the phone features a 13 MP + 2 MP dual camera at the rear while it has a single 8 MP shoot for selfies.
The model features a display with a water-drop notch.
Hisense INFINITY E30SE (HLT221E) Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: B1 / 2/8
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: 2020, January
- Availability: 2020, January
- Dimension: 153.7 × 73.6 × 9.0mm
- Weight: 171g
- Color: Purple
- SIM: Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- Type: IPS (LTPS)
- Size: 6.1 inch
- Resolution: HD + 1560 × 720 19.5:9
- Android 9 Pie (Go edition)
- Chipset: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A
- CPU: 1.6GHz Octa-core
- GPU: PowerVR IMG8322
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 16GB (microSD compatible upto128GB)
- Main camera: Dual (13 MP (main F2.0) + 2 MP)
- Front camera: Single – 8 MP F2.2
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, OTG
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Hisense INFINITY E30SE (HLT221E) Price and Availability
You have the option of getting only a colour and that is blue.
Available in Africa, the price is about $100.