The Revamped Awuf4u offer gives MTN customers more value for money and more minutes of talk time .
Essentially, it reward customers with 400% airtime bonus on every recharge from N100 & above OR 275% on every recharge between N1 & N99 when they recharge via any of the eligible recharge channels.
What Are The Eligible Channels?
The Eligible recharge channels are:
- VTU, when they select the Awuf4U option,
- MTN On Demand (MOD)
Let’s look at some examples after recharging with the Awuf4U code.
If you recharge with N100, you will get N500 in your Awuf4U account
i.e. N400 (Bonus) + N100 (recharge value)
If you recharge with N1500, you will get N7500 in your Awuf4U account
i.e. N6000 (Bonus) + N1500 (recharge value)
If you recharge with N50, you will get N187.50 in your Awuf4U account
i.e. N137.50 (Bonus) + N50 (recharge value).
From the above examples, one can deduce that the service offers additional 400% airtime bonus on every recharge from N100 & above and 275% airtime bonus on recharges between N1 & N99.
The airtime in Awuf4u account can be used for the following services:
- Calls to All networks in Nigeria @56k/sec (33.60/min) – no longer 45k/sec.
- SMS to All networks in Nigeria @N4/SMS, capped at 75 SMS weekly.
- International calls to 13 (thirteen) destinations @ N90k/sec (54/min).
- PAYG data browsing @ N15/MB.
Eligible Countries For MTN Awuf4U
The eligible 13 countries are:
• South Korea
• United Kingdom
• United States
It is important to note the following:
1. Customers will not be able to subscribe to any service from their Awuf4U account.
2. After expiry, all unused airtime will be cleared from the Awuf4U account.
3. To check Awuf4U account balance, dial *559*14#.
4. The Awuf4U Offer is available to ALL MTNN Prepaid and Postpaid customers.
5. The airtime in the Awuf4U account is valid for 14days or 30 days depending on the recharge band.
With this info now, we believe you now understand what the MTN Awuf4U means and how it works.