ZTE has announced two new entry level phones â€“ the new Blade A7 Prime and Blade 10 Prime. Both smartphones of course pack specs for their level and attractive prices aimed at those on the look for a budget or looking for a secondary device.
Blade 10 Prime
The Blade 10 Prime packs dual cameras along with a more capable chipset. You also get a 6.3-inch FHD+ panel with a waterdrop notch for the 16MP selfie cam.
The back is where you find the 16MP F/2.0 main shooter combined with a secondary 5MP F/2.2 depth helper. Like the A7 Prime, you also get a rear-mounted fingerprint reader.
The Blade 10 Prime comes with the Helio P60 SoC paired with 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which is expandable. Battery wise youâ€™re still looking at a 3,200 mAh cell which also supports USB PD 2.0.
The phone runs Android 9 Pie and also packs a 3.5mm headphone jack up top.
ZTE Blade 10 Prime Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 12(700), 13(700), 66(1700/2100)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- Announced: 2019, November
- Status: Available. Released 2019, November
- Dimensions: 158 x 75.2 x 7.9 mm (6.22 x 2.96 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 165 g (5.82 oz)
- Colors: Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.3 inches, 99.1 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Storage: 64GB 3GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSD, up to 1 TB
- Main Camera: Dual
- 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.0
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- FM Radio:
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging 18W
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
ZTE Blade 10 Prime Price and Availability
The Blade 10 Prime goes for $179 and is also available for sale.