Xiaomi has been actively teasing and hyping its upcoming 108MP touting camera smartphone – the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro. That device is due to go official in China tomorrow, November 5, with a Global launch tipped to follow on November 6 in Madrid, Spain.
While the CC9 Pro is set to launch as the first with a 108MP camera in China, the same device is been re-badged for the Global markets as the Xiaomi Mi Note 10, and now we hear of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro.
Besides the Mi Note 10, the brand is also busy teasing the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 with the same specs as the CC9 Pro. The Mi Note has been on everyone’s lips since Xiaomi started flooding the net with its series of teasers, while details about the Note 10 Pro remain relatively scarce.
Now, the guys at XDA have find some details that points to the coming of a Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro. The evidence stems from the camera sample of a Xiaomi smartphone shared earlier today by Xiaomi Poland. The sample is actually that of the Mi Note 10 108MP sensor. But on proper examination of the EXIF data of the file, XDA found that the image was, in fact, clicked using a smartphone called the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro, and not the Mi Note 10.
Here is a camera sample for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro below
Alleged Specifications of Mi Note 10 Pro
- Display: 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- chipset: Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- Storage: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM with 64GB /128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- OS: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Cameras: 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, Dual LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 5MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots
- Selfie: 32MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Audio 3.5mm jack, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 208g
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5260mAh battery with 30W fast charging
It is been touted to launch as the world’s first 108mp camera in China, world’s first large-size dynamic image sensor with a 1/1.33 inch photosensitive area, which can be used in low light conditions.
At the moment, there is no official word on pricing but its likely to be from $425 and above. Thus, we advise you to take this info with a pinch of salt till announcement.