It was just last month that the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Tecno Mobile launched the Camon 12 Air smartphone, it has again today introduced the Tecno Spark Power. The mobile phone comes with a massive 6,000 mAh battery. It has arrived in India with a sub-Rs. 10,000 (~$140) price tag. The smartphone will be available for purchase starting next week.
The Tecno Spark Power sports a 6.35-inch 2.5D Curved Glass Display with a resolution of 1548 x 720 pixels and a waterdrop notch housing the selfie camera. The device features thin bezels on three sides and a thick chin on the bottom. The smartphone draws power from an octa-core MediaTekÂ Helio P22 SoC with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of native storage. The storage is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
As far as camera, the Tecno Spark Power features a triple-camera layout at the rear, complete with a quad-LED flash setup. The primary lens uses a 13-megapixel sensor with an aperture rating of f/2.0, an 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. There is a 13-megapixel sensor on the front for taking selfies. The Tecno Spark Power runs on Android 9.0 Pie with the HiOS 5.5 skin on top.
Connectivity options include dual nano-SIM 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0 and GPS/A-GPS. The Spark Power draws power from a 6,000mAh battery but lacks any form of fast charging. It might take up to 3 hours to recharge the battery completely with the standard 10W charger. The rear panel is made up of thick polycarbonate material and houses the fingerprint scanner. The smartphone supports face unlock for additional security.
Tecno Spark Power Specifications
- Display: 6.35-inch (720 x 1548 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- Dimensions: 75.98 x 158.5 x 9.17 mm
- Weight: 198.2g
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor (MT6762)
- GPU: 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with HiOS 5.5
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Main camera: 13-megapixels primary lens with f/2.0 aperture, 8-megapixels wide-angle lens and 2-megapixels macro lens
- Selfie camera: 13-megapixels front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor: YES (rear-mounted)
- Network and connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery: 6000mAh battery capacity
Tecno Spark Power Price and Availability
The Tecno Spark Power is available in Alpenglow Gold and Dawn Blue. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 8,499 ($119, N44,000) and will be available on Flipkart, starting Dec. 1