The Infinix S5 Lite is different from, theÂ Infinix S5 in that it has less RAM, less storage, a 16MP selfie camera, and a triple rear camera instead of quad camera. Despite being a Lite version, the Infinix S5 Lite packs in specs that are going offer good value for every kobo spent.
The Infinix S5 lite is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset and paired with an option of 3 GB or 4GB RAM and up to 32GB or 64GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 128GB through a microSD card slot.
The smartphone is also come with a punch-hole design, similar to the Tecno Camon 12 Air. Besides that, the upcoming smartphone will feature a 6.6-inch HD with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels.
As far camera is concerned, it comes with 16 MP primary lens with an f/2.0 aperture, a 2 MP secondary sensor and a QVGA camera. Upfront, you’ll get a 16MP camera for selfies. Apart from that, the smartphone is expected to support 4-in-1 Super Pixel technology along with AR Emoji, Bokeh Mode, AI Scene detection, hybrid focus, 3D Face Beauty, and AR Stickers.
The Infinix S5 Lite packs a 4,000 mAh battery along with Xcharge fast charging technology and runs Android 9.0 Pie with the company’s own XOS 5.5 on top of it. It supports micro USB port, WiFi, Bluetooth, dual-SIM, and 3.5mm audio jack.
Infinix S5 Lite Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Announced: October 15, 2019
- Release Date: November 19, 2019
- Android 9 Pie + XOS 5.5.
- Dimensions:Â mm
- Weight: g
- Colours: Quetzal Cyan. Violet. Black.
- Physical Build: Polycarbonate with glossy gradient finish
- Type: IPS LCD curved glass screen with a punch hole
- Size: 6.6 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio,
- Processor Type: 2.0 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek 6762 (Helio P22)
- Graphics Processor:Â IMG PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB /Â 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 16MP + 2MP + QVGA triple camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED ring flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 MP, f2.0 Aperture, LED Flash, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR â€“ NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS,
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- NFC: No.
Battery and Charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W fast charging
Infinix S5 Lite Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Ghana. India. Pakistan.
- Price: INR8,999 or $125 (â‚¬115). The 3/32GB variant sells for â‚¦42,500, while the 4/64GB variant sells for â‚¦46,500.