While most WhatsApp users still awaits dark theme for both ots Android ane iOS app, those who are currently using WhatsApp Web might already have a way of getting the long-awaited dark mode on their computer, thanks to wabetainfo’s team.
WhatsApp Web is a computer based extension of the WhatsApp account on your phone. Messages sent and received are fully synced between your mobile phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone will apply to WhatsApp Web and vice versa.
Dark themes can reduce eye strain in low-light conditions (night-time or dimmer workspaces).
How To Get Dark Theme on WhatsApp Web
Before going ahead with the tutorial, there are needs you will have to meet and they are as follows.
1. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Latest Version
3. Stylus extension: a Google Chrome extension that allows applying themes to specific websites
Get Dark Theme For WhatsApp Web
● Google Chrome user, click here and download Stylus extension
● Firefox users, download stylus extension here
● Install the extension and follow the next guide
● Now, install the theme that Stylus must use for WhatsApp web. You can download it here
Note: This is one of the best theme for WhatsApp Web
● Click on Install Style. Once it’s fully installed, you can reload your WhatsApp web and the theme will be applied.
Kindly note that this is not an official dark mode from WhatsApp, but you can make use of it while waiting for WhatsApp team to release the official theme for the messaging platform.
What do you think about this?