Facebook has just launched Facebook Pay. It’s a single payment system that ties into all of the things under the company’s umbrella – Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook.
Facebook Pay supports most major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal. Payments are processed in partnership with companies like PayPal, Stripe and others around the world.
What You Can Do With Facebook Pay
- Add your preferred payment method once then use Facebook Pay where available to make payments and purchases on our apps, instead of having to re-enter your payment information each time
- Set up Facebook Pay app-by-app, or choose to set it up for use across apps (where available)
- View payment history, manage payment methods and update your settings in one place
- Get real-time customer support via live chat in the US (and in more places around the world in the future)
- Clearly understand which payment services are part of Facebook.
How it Works
You can start using Facebook Pay on Facebook or Messenger with just a few taps:
- Go to “Settings”> “Facebook Pay” on the Facebook app or website
- Add a payment method
- The next time you make a payment, use Facebook Pay
It is rolling out first to Facebook/Messenger before WhatsApp and Instagram; also rolling out first to US before other countries.
Kindly get more information on pay.facebook.com