vivo iQoo Neo 855 smartphone was launched in October 2019. The phone comes with a 6.38-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
The gaming phone is powered by a 2.842GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
The vivo iQoo Neo 855 runs Android 9 and is powered by a 4420mAh battery. The Vivo iQoo Neo 855 supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the vivo iQoo Neo 855 on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera; a second 8-megapixel camera and a third 2-megapixel camera. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
vivo iQoo Neo 855 based on Android 9 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage.
Connectivity options on thevivo iQoo Neo 855 include Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The vivo iQoo Neo 855 measures 159.53 x 75.23 x 8.13mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 198.50 grams. It was launched in Black and Blue White colours.
vivo iQOO Neo 855 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 19(800), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: 2019, October
- Status: Available. Released 2019, October
- Dimensions: 159.5 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm (6.28 x 2.96 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 198.5 g (7.02 oz)
- Colours: Purple, Aurora White, Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.38 inches, 99.9 cm2 (~83.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~404 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 9
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Storage and RAM:
- 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- 64GB 6GB RAM (UFS2.1), all other (UFS3.0)
- Memory Card slot: No
- Main Camera: Triple
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55″, 1.4Âµm, dual pixel PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0Âµm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 32-bit/192kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4420 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging 33W
vivo iQOO Neo 855 Price and Availability
The phone goes for $â€‰253.96.