At the beginning of this year, the UMiDIGI Power was announced and now, its successor is around – the UMiDIGI Power 3. The old version was announced with Mediatek Helio P35 while its successor is a true successor in terms of high CPU and an whole quad camera modules at the back.
The new phone features a 6.53-inch Full-HD+ display, with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution and a punch hole cutout where the front facing camera sensor is hidden.
Under the hood, the Power 3 is powered by the MediaTek Helio P60 CPU clocked at 2.0 GHz. Graphic is handled by ARM Mali-G72 MP3, coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. If you run out of storage, there’s a dedicated slot for micro SD card to the tone of 256 GB.
Talking about its camera department, we have four rear cameras sensors on this device: a primary 48-megapixel sensor, a secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens, a 5-megapixel depth sensor and the fourth 5-megapixel macro lens, arranged vertically, with exception of the macro lens and the attached LED flash. The camera setup is pretty similar to what the UMiDIGI F2 that was announced few weeks ago has, however, you’ll be getting just 16-megapixel selfie sensor on the Power 3.
There’s a 6150mAh battery to keep the light on, and tha is 1000mAh larger than what we have on the older UMiDIGI Power.
It also sports a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dual Nano-SIM slot with support for Global 4G LTE network, and boot stock Android 10 out of the box.
Other specifications and key features of the UMiDIGI Power 3 smartphone are detailed in the specification table below.
UMIDIGI Power 3 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 18(800) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 26(850) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Android 9 Pie
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Colours: Space Grey. Red. Midnight Green.
- Physical Build: Aluminium alloy
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Type: IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass screen
- Size: 6.3 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels,19:9 aspect ratio
- Announced: October 2019
- Release Date: Yet to be announced.
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio P60
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali G72 MP3 800MHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
- Rear Camera: 48 MP quad camera, f2.2 Aperture, dual LED flash, [email protected] video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 32 MP, f2.0 Aperture, Face Recognition, [email protected] video capture.
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C, USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes.
Battery & Power
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 6150 mAh
- Battery Charging: MediaTek Pump Express Plus 3.0 Quick Charging
UMIDIGI Power 3 Price and Market Availability
- Country Availability: Online.
- Price: $299.99 (pre-sale).
UMIDIGI Power 3 Review Rating
We are yet to review the UMIDIGI Power 3 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the UMIDIGI Power 3 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.