After launching the Moto G8 Plus today in India, Motorola also unveiled the Moto G8 Play and Moto E6 Play smartphones in Brazil, after recently rumors.
The Moto G8 Play has a 6.2-inch HD+ screen, is powered by Helio P70, has a 13-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel 117° ultra-wide and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is also an 8-megapixel front camera.
The phones run Android Pie, feature a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack, feature gradient, eye-catching colors, and pack 4000mAh.
Motorola Moto G8 Play Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) Max Vision display
- Processor: 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM/Storage: 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- SIM Type: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, 8MP 117° ultra-wide 1.12µm pixel size sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MPdepth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Dimensions: 157.6×75.4x9mm; Weight: 183.6g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery
Motorola Moto G8 Play Price and Availability
The Moto G8 Play comes in Knight Grey and Royal Magenta colors, and has a price tag of 967.12 Brazilian Real (US$ 240 / Rs. 17,030 approx.) and will roll out in Brazil, Mexico, Chile and Perú starting today.
It will roll out over the coming months in other countries in Latin America.