Huawei announced the Enjoy 10 Plus with a Kirin 710F SoC and a notch-less display earlier last month, and now the company followed it up with a slightly toned down vanilla Enjoy 10.
The Huawei Enjoy 10 feature a 6.39-inch display that has HD+ resolution and a punch hole in the upper-left corner for the 8MP selfie camera.
At the rear, the smartphone has a dual camera setup aligned vertically in the top-left corner which is a combination of a 48MP main and 2MP depth sensor units. The fingerprint reader that accompanied the rear cameras on the Plus variant is missing from the vanilla Enjoy 10, though.
Under the hood, the Huawei Enjoy 10 has a Kirin 710F SoC and it boots Android Pie-based EMUI 9.1. The smartphone comes in three memory versions – 4GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB, and 6GB/64GB. It also has a microSD card slot which allows storage expansion by up to 512GB.
The Huawei Enjoy 10 comes in four colors and packs a 4,000 mAh battery which charges through a microUSB port.
Huawei Enjoy 10 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2019, October
- Status: Release 2019, November 1
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 76.1 x 8.1 mm (6.29 x 3.00 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 176 g (6.21 oz)
- Colours: Aurora blue, Acacia red, Magic night black, Sky blue
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~82.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- Storage/RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Main Camera: Dual
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.0
- Video: [email protected]
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Charging: Battery charging 10W
Models: ART-TL00, ART-AL00, ART-AL00x
Huawei Enjoy 10 Price and Availability
The Enjoy 10 will go on sale in China from November 1. And as for the pricing, you will get
- 4GB/64GB model for CNY1,199 ($170/€150)
- 4GB/128GB variant for CNY1,399 ($200/€180)
- 6GB/64GB model for CNY1,399 ($200/€180)
Huawei Enjoy 10 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Huawei Enjoy 10 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Huawei Enjoy 10 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.