Chinese manufacturer Huawei has announced the global version of the HONOR 9X, a 6.59-inch midrange phablet with a triple camera.
Global version HONOR 9X is 6.59 inch FHD + (2340 Ã— 1080) display, CPU is Hisilicon Kirin 710F 2.2GHz octa core, RAM 4GB / 6GB, storage capacity is 64GB / 128GB, camera is 48 million pixels + 8 million pixels + 2 million pixels triple It is a mid-range android smartphone equipped with a camera.
Unlike the HONOR 9X released in China in July 2019, the CPU has changed from Kirin 810 to Kirin 710F, the rear camera upgraded from dual to triple, the fingerprint authentication sensor has been re-arranged from the side to the back, HONOR 9X sold in Russia has almost the same specifications as previous version. The Russian version of HONOR 9X is a dual camera.
The new model comes with a pop-up selfie camera realizes a bezel-less design. It also has a battery with large capacity of 4000mAh, and the charging terminal is USB Type-C.
HONOR 9X Specifications
- CPU: Hisilicon Kirin 710F 2.2GHz Octa Core
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4 (GPU Turbo 3.0)
- Display: 6.59 inch FHD + 2340 Ã— 1080 19.5: 9, IPS
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB (upto512GB for microSD)
- Main Camera: 48 million pixels (main F1.8) + 8 million pixels (wide-angle F2.4) + 2 million pixels (depth F2.4) Triple camera
- Front Camera: 16 million pixel camera F2.2
- OS: Android 9 Pie (EMUI 9.1)
- Size: 163.5 x 77.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 196.8g
- Battery: 4000mAh (5V / 2A)
- Color: Sapphire Blue, Midnight Black
- WLAN: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4G / 5G
- Bluetooth: v4. 1
- USB: USB Type-C
- Audio 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor
- Other: Dual SIM (NanoSIM), VoLTE
- Network: LTE compatible
- 4G: LTE TDD B38/B40/B41(2545-2655MHz)
- 4G: LTE FDD B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
- 3G: UMTS B1/B2/B5/B8
- 2G: GSM B2/B3/B5/B8
Honor 9X Price and Availability
Two colors are Sapphire Blue and Midnight Black. Released in Europe in October 2019, the price of RAM 4GB / 128GB model is about 24,000 yen (199 euros).