Realme unveiled the Realme XT just a weeks ago, and now the company followed it up with a new smartphone, dubbed Realme X2.
The Realme X2 is based on the XT but is powered a Snapdragon 730G SoC, 32MP selfie camera, and 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 support. It also has an NFC chip.
Besides, the X2 comes with camera features that we don’t see on the XT, like video recording with the 8MP ultrawide angle camera and real-time video bokeh.
The Realme X2 has the same 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen as the XT, complete with an in-display fingerprint reader. It’s running ColorOS 6 and packs a quad camera (64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP) on the back, and a 4,000 mAh battery.
Realme X2 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2019, September
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, September 26
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.2 x 8.6 mm (6.25 x 2.96 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 182 g (6.42 oz)
- Build: Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame
- Colours: Pearl White, Pearl Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~84.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 9.0 (Pie), planned upgrade to Android 10.0; ColorOS 6
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Storage/RAM: 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS2.1
- Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Quad
- 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.3, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 32 MP, f/2.0
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Dolby Atmos
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging 30W: 67% in 30 min (VOOC Flash Charge 3.0)
Realme X2 Price and Availability
The Realme X2 will be sold in China in two memory versions –
- 6GB/64GB priced at CNY1,599 ($225/€205).
- 8GB/128GB priced at CNY1,899 ($265/€240).
However, Realme is offering a discount of CNY100 ($15/€10) on pre-orders placed before September 26 on its official site.
Realme X2 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Realme X2 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Realme X2 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.