QuickCheck has just launched a new app. They have also updated their website, following a complete re-branding of its services to reflect a more modern, vibrant/innovative personality and improve user experience.
QuickCheck now makes it possible for individuals and micro-business owners to access up to ₦200,000 in loans in order to attend to emergencies, implement business ideas, scale-up ventures and settle bills. No guarantor, no collateral.
Get a loan anytime, anywhere from your phone. No queues, no journey to bank-branch, no paperwork, instant decision (They are the fastest credit-scoring loan app), disbursement to your bank account within minutes.
How To Apply For A Loan on QuickCheck
If you live in Nigeria, need quick cash and have an android device, all you have to do is:
- Step 1: Download the QuickCheck loan app for free
- Step 2: Sign up to create an account
- Step 3: Apply for a loan and instantly
- Step 4: QuickCheck will run a credit scoring using its own algorithm.
- Step 5: If eligible, the cash loan will be disbursed to your account within minutes.
If you are not eligible, please wait 2 weeks and apply again.
- No hidden charges
- No collateral needed
- You can borrow up to 200,000 naira
- You can choose your payment tenure
- It is fast, secure, reliable and easy to use
- We use artificial intelligence algorithms to run credit scoring
- We provide an instant credit decision
- We are available 24 hours, every day of the week
Fees and Interest
A QuickCheck loan has interest rates starting from as low as 5% monthly on the first loan. Loans range from ₦1,500 to ₦500k with terms from 4 weeks – 1 year. Interest ranges from 2% – 30%, with an equivalent monthly interest rate of 1 – 21%.
Borrow NGN100,000 over 6 months
Interest rate: 13% p.m. (fixed)
Three repayments of NGN 25,000
Total amount payable: NGN150,000
Representative: 13% APR
You can get more info on their blog – quickcheck.ng/blog
Speaking at the launch announcement, the CEO of QuickCheck, Fabiano di Tomaso, said:
“Currently, we are experiencing exponential organic growth and are closing a couple of strategic
partnerships to get even closer to our customers, by integrating our technology and credit
offering where they need it, within those channels they are already accustomed to.”
With their fintech solution, QuickCheck not only bridges the financial inclusion gap but also educates people about financial instruments and risks related to loans and overindebtedness.
Every day, hundreds of Nigerians are benefitting from the speed and hassle-free access to credit — no collateral, no guarantors, just a smartphone and QuickCheck app available on Google Play Store.