The Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus launched last year came with a Kirin 710 SoC, dual camera, and a 6.5″ FHD+ notched display. Today, the company announced its successor – Enjoy 10 Plus – which is similar to the Y9 Prime (2019) launched in India last month.
The Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus is built around a 6.59″ FHD+ notch-less display and boasts a 16MP selfie camera that rises from the top. Around the back, it has a fingerprint scanner and a 48MP main camera joined by an 8MP ultra-wide and 2MP depth sensor units.
Under the hood, the Enjoy 10 Plus has a Kirin 710F SoC coupled with 4GB, 6GB or 8GB RAM. The smartphone boots to Android Pie-based EMUI 9.1 and has 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage. There’s also a microSD card slot for storage expansion by up to 512GB.
The Enjoy 10 Plus packs a 4,000 mAh battery and is offered in four colors – Black, Blue, Red, and Green.
Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus Specs and Features
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + EMUI 9.1
- Announced: September 5, 2019
- Release Date: September 14, 2019.
Design and Display
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 77.3 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: `163.5g
- Display: 6.59 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Colours: Black, Blue, Red, and Green.
- Physical Build:
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.2 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: Hisilicon Kirin 710
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G51 MP4.
- RAM: 4 GB / 6 GB / 8 GB
- Internal Storage (UFS 2.1): 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (hybrid slot)
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP ulta-wide sensor + 2 MP depth sensor triple camera, LED flash, [email protected] video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16MP, f2.2 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, [email protected] video capture.
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C. USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W Fast Charging
- Model Number: STK-AL00, STK-TL00 (China).
Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus Price and Availability
- Country Availability: China and September 14.
- Price: The 4GB RAM base model is priced at CNY1,499 ($210/€190). The 6GB RAM variant sells for CNY1,799 ($250/€230). The top-end model, with 8GB RAM, has a recommended retail price of CNY2,099 ($295/€265).
Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus Review Rating
We are yet to review the Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.