Blackview BV9100 is currently smartphone with the highest battery capacity so far, launched in August and it’s very affordable.
BV9100 features a 6.3 inches full HD screen is equipped with MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765V/WA) chipset and 4x 2.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 4 processor.
The body of the device is made out of Aluminium alloy, Rubber and Polycarbonate, certified by IP68, IP69K, and MIL-STD-810G. it has 16MP dual rear camera powered by sony and 16MP Samsung selfie camera.
Storage wise, we have 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage that supports Android 9.0 Pie operating system out of the box. Housed by a 13000mAh battery capacity with support for 30W super-fast charging.
The battery can last you 60 days standby time without charging, and can be fully charged within 2.5hours, twice as fast as 9V/2A charging. Like the Ulefone Power 5S, the BV9100 can be used as a power bank for other devices.
Blackview BV9100 Specifications
2G Bands GSM: 850 / 900 /1800 / 1900 MHz
3G Bands: WCDMA: 900 / 2100MHz
4G Bands: LTE: 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz
- Speed: HSPA+, LTE CAT 7 300 Mbps DL, LTE 100 Mbps UL, UMTS
- Announced: August, 2019
- Status: Release August, 2019
Dimension: 171.28 x 80.2 x 19.45 mm
Colors: Gray and Silver
SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Build: Plastics and rubber
Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen (16M Colors)
Size: 6.3 inches FHD+
Resolution (in Pixel): 2340 x 1080 Pixels, (409 PPI)
Display Protection: Yes Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.3 GHz 64-bit 4 x 2.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 4 x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320, 680 MHz
- Storage: 64GB 4GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Wi-Fi display
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: Type-C 1.0, with OTG, Charging and Mass Storage Function
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 13000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging
Blackview BV9100 Pricing
The phone currently goes for $269.99.