Everything You Need To Know About YouTube ++ For Android and iOS
Ads are the power of channel owners in making money from their contents but sometimes those 5 seconds ads can be so annoying and frustrating. Google is currently planning in implementing a compulsory 15-20 seconds ads. Well, YouTube ++ will is here to help.
YouTube ++Â is one of the best alternative to YouTube main app, the best streaming site and somehow Iâ€™m getting addicted to YouTube videos.
YouTube plus plus is an awesome tweaked version of official YouTube app which has more functionsÂ than the official YouTube app. There are many cool features in this modded YouTube app which includes background music play of videos, video downloading and many other cool features without any annoying ads.
Features of YouTube ++
- Download videos to your device
- Block Ads
- Play video/audio in the background
- Set video playback speed (0.5x â€“ 2.0x)
- Auto-replay videos
- Disable age restrictions
- Forward/Rewind controls with custom number of seconds
- Default playback quality
- Audio player for downloaded videos
- Get rid of annoying ads
- Hide annoying video suggestions
- â€¦ lots more
How to Download YouTube ++ on Android and iOS
- DownloadÂ YouTube++ ApkÂ Latest VersionÂ hereÂ or alternativelyÂ here.
- Enable Unknown sources from Settings menu of your Android device.
- Now open file browser of your device and locate the downloaded apk file
- Tap on theÂ YouTube++ ApkÂ file to install it
- Wait for the process to get finished.
- Once completed, open and enjoy on your Android device
For iOS devices:
Step 1:Â Go to Safari browser on your iOS device and visit https://ftios.vn/install, then tapÂ EnglishÂ and follow the steps to install its configuration profile.
Step 2:Â After installing configuration profile, now go back to the Home Screen and open ftOS. Now, Switch to theÂ ftStoreÂ tab and select â€œApp mods more featureâ€.
Step 3: After going to â€œApp mods more featureâ€ tab, Scroll a little bit and you can see Youtube++ app there. If there is green mark before YouTube++ then you are ready to install the app. Open it and tap on â€œInstallâ€ option.
Step 4: Once installation is complete, go toÂ SettingsÂ and trust the developer in your device.Â SettingsÂ ->Â GeneralÂ ->Â ProfileÂ andÂ Device Management.Â Under theÂ Enterprise AppÂ section, the app profile that belongs to the app just installed. Open the profile, tap on theÂ trustÂ button and confirm one more time.