Ads are the power of channel owners in making money from their contents but sometimes those 5 seconds ads can be so annoying and frustrating. Google is currently planning in implementing a compulsory 15-20 seconds ads. Well, YouTube ++ will is here to help.
YouTube ++ is one of the best alternative to YouTube main app, the best streaming site and somehow I’m getting addicted to YouTube videos.
YouTube plus plus is an awesome tweaked version of official YouTube app which has more functions than the official YouTube app. There are many cool features in this modded YouTube app which includes background music play of videos, video downloading and many other cool features without any annoying ads.
Features of YouTube ++
- Download videos to your device
- Block Ads
- Play video/audio in the background
- Set video playback speed (0.5x – 2.0x)
- Auto-replay videos
- Disable age restrictions
- Forward/Rewind controls with custom number of seconds
- Default playback quality
- Audio player for downloaded videos
- Get rid of annoying ads
- Hide annoying video suggestions
- … lots more
How to Download YouTube ++ on Android and iOS
- Download YouTube++ Apk Latest Version here or alternatively here.
- Enable Unknown sources from Settings menu of your Android device.
- Now open file browser of your device and locate the downloaded apk file
- Tap on the YouTube++ Apk file to install it
- Wait for the process to get finished.
- Once completed, open and enjoy on your Android device
For iOS devices:
Step 1: Go to Safari browser on your iOS device and visit https://ftios.vn/install, then tap English and follow the steps to install its configuration profile.
Step 2: After installing configuration profile, now go back to the Home Screen and open ftOS. Now, Switch to the ftStore tab and select “App mods more feature”.
Step 3: After going to “App mods more feature” tab, Scroll a little bit and you can see Youtube++ app there. If there is green mark before YouTube++ then you are ready to install the app. Open it and tap on “Install” option.
Step 4: Once installation is complete, go to Settings and trust the developer in your device. Settings -> General -> Profile and Device Management. Under the Enterprise App section, the app profile that belongs to the app just installed. Open the profile, tap on the trust button and confirm one more time.