Samsung Galaxy Note10 And Galaxy Note10 Plus and 5G Version Is Official
Samsung Galaxy Note10 And Note10+ Launched With new S Pen, Faster charging
For the first time in years, Samsung’s 2019 note flagships arrives in two sizes – Samsung Galaxy Note10 and the bigger Note10 Plus. Both have rear triple camera, can record 4k video, support S pen, have stereo speakers, co
For the first time in years, Samsung’s 2019 note flagships arrives in two sizes – Samsung Galaxy Note10 and the bigger Note10 Plus. Both have rear triple camera, can record 4k video, support S pen, have stereo speakers, come with a pair of USB-C headphones, and come in LTE and 5G versions.
The triple camera setup on both phones includes a 12MP sensor with optical image stabilization (OIS) and dual aperture (f/1.5 and f/2.4), a telephoto camera with a 12MP sensor and OIS, and a 16MP 123° ultra wide-angle camera. In addition, the Note10+ has a 3D ToF depth sensor.
Unlike the S10 phones, the screens of the Galaxy Note10 duo have centered punch holes for the 10MP selfie camera (with an 80° lens and autofocus). One thing some users will love is the absence of the Bixby button on both phones.
The phones can record 4K video and offer features like Life focus video (bokeh) and an improved version of the Super steady feature (which gained a Hyperlapse mode). They also get a more advanced video editor that can also leverage the S Pen makes for quicker selecting and trimming. A Note-friendly version of Adobe Premier Rush is available for free download for those who need more advanced editing features.
Both displays are Dynamic AMOLED and notchless. The differences start with the sizes and resolutions of their displays. The Note10 has a 6.3-inch notchless display, while the Note10 Plus has a massive 6.8-inch display.
As earlier stated, both the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ come in LTE and 5G versions, although 5G units will naturally have limited availability as most carriers don’t have functioning next-gen networks yet.
The Galaxy Note10+ and Note10 come with 256GB of storage as standard, with 512GB versions also available. The Note10 gets 8GB of RAM as standard and 12GB on its 5G version, while the Note10+ has 12GB RAM across the board. The Plus model is the only one to have a microSD slot, which supports cards up to 1TB (it’s a hybrid slot on the dual SIM version, though).
As usual, there will be two different chipsets – the new Exynos 9825 and the Snapdragon 855 chipset (non-plus). Different regions will get different chipsets.
The Plus model also has a larger battery – 4,300mAh – with 45W Super Fast Charging. Samsung says that you only need 30 minutes of charge to last you through the day. The catch is that you’d need to buy the 45W charger separately as you only get a 25W one in the box.
The smaller phone gets a 3,500mAh battery with 25W charging. Both support fast wireless charging and reverse wireless charging, so you can top up accessories like a Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds or even other phones.
Both Note10 models feature stereo speakers and come with a pair of USB-C headphones in the retail box as they lack 3.5mm audio jacks. The speakers and the headphones have been tuned by AKG for superior audio.
Samsung’s new Link to Windows feature integrates will sync notifications, messages and photos with your Windows 10 PC. This feature can be enabled from Window’s Quick Panel.
Another neat new feature is PlayGalaxy Link, which allows you to continue playing a game from your computer on your phone (think Nvidia GameStream or Steam Link). The phones also feature the slimmest vapor chamber cooling to help them stave off thermal throttling.
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz; CDMA 800 / 1900 for US market
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz; CDMA2000 1xEV-DO – US market.
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- 5G mobile networks bands: Yes, on 5G models only.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single and Dual SIM options
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + One UI
- Display: Dynamic AMOLED with tone mapping, with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Build: IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Colours: Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black
- S Pen support: Bluetooth LE, accelerometer and gyroscope for motion controls
- Main camera: 12 megapixels, f/1.5 and f/2.4 dual aperture, OIS
- Telephoto camera: 12 megapixels, f/2.1, 45-degree
- Wide-angle camera: 16 megapixels, f/2.2
- Selfie camera: 10 megapixels, f/2.2
- Sensors: In-screen fingerprint sensor, ambient light, accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, barometer, SpO2
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: USB-C connector. No 3.5mm audio jack. Dolby Atmos/AKG sound.
- Loudspeaker: Stereo speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No.
- Battery Charging: Fast charging. Fast wireless charging. Reverse wireless charging
- Announced: August 7th, 2019
- Availability: August 23rd, 2019
Samsung Galaxy Note10 specs
- Model: SM-N976N
- Dimensions: 151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- Screen: 6.3-inch, 2280 x 1080 pixels
- RAM: 8GB (12GB on 5G version)
- Storage: 256GB / 512Gb UFS 3.0,
- Memory Card: no microSD expansion
- Battery: 3,500mAh + 25W fast charging
- Price: From $949 in the USA and €949 in Europe.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus Specs
- Model: SM-N976N
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Screen: 6.8-inch, 3040 x 1440 pixels
- Processor: Exynos 9825
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0,
- Memory Card: Yes; microSD up to 1TB (hybrid slot).
- Battery: 4,300mAh + 45W fast charging
- Extra Camera: VGA 3D ToF camera
- Price: $1,099 and €1,099, respectively for the 12GB/256GB variant, and $1,199/€1,199 for the 12GB/256GB variant.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10 Plus and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or the Plus version are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.