The Samsung Galaxy A10e has been finally available in the US through T&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile.
The Galaxy A10e shares much of its design and internals with the A10, except that it comes with an Exynos 7884B SoC, a slightly smaller screen and battery, and an 8MP rear camera.
Samsung Galaxy A10e Specifications
- 2G bands: CDMA support for Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA support for AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile.
- 4G bands: LTE support for AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile.
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: July 2019
- Market Availability: August 2019
- Android 9 Pie + Samsung One UI
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 69.6 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 141 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single and Dual SIM options.
- Colours: Black, Blue, Red
- Physical Build: Plastic
- Type: IPS LCD curved glass screen, Infinity -V Display
- Size: 5.83 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio,
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.6 GHz Octa-core.
- Processor Name: Exynos 7884B.
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G71 MP2.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 8 MP camera, f1.9 Aperture, LED flash, [email protected] video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 megapixels, f2.0 Aperture, LED flash, AI Face Recognition, [email protected] video capture
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker.
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C 1.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
Samsung Galaxy A10e Price and Availability
- Country Availability: United States.
- Price: Samsung Galaxy A10e is available in the US through AT&T and was introduced at a price of $210.
It was announced with a price tag of $179.99 but is sold at $210 by the American carrier. If you don’t want to pay the full amount at once, you have the option of buying it at 30-month installments of $7 each. But for a limited time, AT&T is offering it at an EMI of $1/month.
Frequently Asked Questions About Samsung Galaxy A10e
Here are quick answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Samsung A10e.
Does Samsung A10e have a fingerprint reader?
- No; Samsung Galaxy A10e does not have a fingerprint scanner. However, Face Unlock is available.
Is Samsung Galaxy A10e a dual SIM phone?
- The Galaxy A10e has both single and dual SIM options available for buyers to pick from.
Does Samsung A10e support fast charging?
- No; Samsung Galaxy A10e does not support fast charging.
Is Samsung A10’s display/screen Super AMOLED?
- No; the display of the Samsung Galaxy A10e is not Super AMOLED. It uses an IPS LCD screen.
Is Samsung A10e waterproof?
- No; Samsung A10e is not water or dust proof.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The A10e is a well built phone that looks and feels better than its class. However, it also offers less value than quite a number of competing products in that class.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.