nubia Z20 Specifications and Price:Has
nubia Z20 has been launched with double screen, two fingerprint sensors and Snapdragon 855 Plus.
Nubia Z20’s design language is clearly inspired by the last year’s version, the Nubia X. The smartphone was the first model from the brand to experiment with a dual-display design and that seems to have turned out successful for the…
Last year, nubia offered its fans an interesting product: drifting away from the notch by implementing two screens, one in front and one in the back. Thus, this gave birth to the nubia X, a very curious handset that now has an heir – the new nubia Z20. This smartphone was leaked a week before its presentation, but now it is official, so let’s get to know it better.
2 Screens, 2 Fingerprint Scanners, & 3 Camera Setup
The nubia Z20’s design is very different from what we have seen in other high-end devices, mainly because it has two AMOLED screens and two fingerprint readers, one on each side of the device. That is designed to unlock the phone as it grabs, since, after all, it will be mandatory to turn around to take a selfie, for example. The back is made of glass and is available in red, blue and black.
Talking about the screens, the “main”, that is the one in the front, is a curved AMOLED panel of 6.42-inch 19.5: 9 with FullHD+ resolution (2,340 x 1,080 pixels). wwith a maximum brightness of, according to the brand, 600 nits. The screen we have on the back, which we can call “secondary”, is also AMOLED, but 5.1-inch with HD+ resolution (1,520 x 720 pixels). It will be used, mainly, to take pictures and to have a kind of screensaver when not in use.
Powered By Snapdragon 855 Plus, A Gaming Smartphone?!
The internal hardware consists of six or eight GB of RAM with 128 or 512 GB of internal storage. There is no 256 GB intermediate version. The processor, of course, is the Snapdragon 855 Plus for the public gamer. And now that we talk about gamers, highlight that the frames are sensitive. So they can be configured to emulate buttons and execute actions in games.
More About The nubia Z20
There is no engine without fuel, and in this case. We are talking about a 4,000 mAh battery with a 27W fast charge compatible with Quick Charge 4.0 standard. The operating system is Android 9 Pie with Nubia UI, its particular layer of customization. As for connectivity, we have WiFi ac 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, dual GPS and USB type C.
We end up talking about the cameras that, remember, are the same for both main photos and self-portraits. The incorporates a triple sensor, the main one being a Sony IMX586 of 48 megapixels. It’s accompanied by an ultra-wide-angle (122.2º) of 16 megapixels. And an 8 megapixel telephoto with x3 optical zoom and x30 digital zoom.
Summarizing its technical sheet we have, in addition to two screens, the latest from the latest Qualcomm under the hood, up to half a terabyte of internal storage, three rear cameras (which also serve as front cameras) and Android 9 Pie. A high-end full-fledged one that, for the moment, stays in China. The Nubia Z20 comes in Black, Blue and Red colors.
nubia Z20 Specifications
- 6.42-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) 19.5:9 FHD+ AMOLED curved glass display with 430 nit / 600nit (HBM) brightness, 100% NTSC Color Gamut
- 5.1-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ AMOLED secondary display with 330nit brightness, 100% NTSC Color Gamut
- 158.63×75.26×9mm; Weight: 186g
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage/ 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage / 512GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with nubia UI 7.0
SIM Type and Count
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, dual LED flash, OIS, 16MP 122.2° ultra-wide camera, 2.5cm macro, 8MP telephoto lens for 3x loss-less zoom and 30x digital zoom
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, Dual GPS (L1/L5), USB Type-C
- Dual side-mounted fingerprint sensors
- 4000mAh (typcial) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with 27W fast PD charging, Quick Charge 4.0.
nubia Z20 Price and Market Availability
The Nubia Z20 is priced at;
- 3499 yuan (US$ 496 / Rs. 35,180 approx) for the 6GB RAM / 128GB storage version
- 3699 yuan (US$ 524 / Rs. 37,195 approx.) for the 8GB RAM / 128GB storage version
- 4199 yuan (US$ 595 / Rs. 42,220 approx.) for the 8GB RAM / 512GB storage version.
It will be available for order from today and goes on sale in China from August 16.
nubia Z20 Review Rating
We are yet to review the nubia Z20 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the nubia Z20 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.