Infinix Hot 8 Specs and design leaked via the retail box photo
Transsion Holdings is the parent company of Infinix with the other brands itel and Tecno. Infinix is preparing to launch a new phone called the Hot 8 soon and a live image of the phone’s retail box has been leaked. The photo reveals the design and some specs of the device.
The Inifnix Hot 8 will come in an Aqua Green box. The phone has a waterdrop notch, a significantly smaller one than that of its predecessor, the Hot 7. The phone also has a pretty slim chin and has its volume control and power button on the right. The design of the rear is not shown.
The retail box reveals the Infinix Hot 8 will have 4G LTE support. It will also come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
While the rest of the specs are still unknown. However, we look forward to it coming with a more powerful processor than the 28nm Mediatek MT6580 processor that is inside the Hot 7.
According to reports, the phone will be launched in India later this month with a price tag around $140 (NGN50,000).
Leaked Specs and Features Of The Infinix Hot 8
The Specifications and features below are subject to change on official release.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE B1 / B3 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B20 / B38 / 40 / 41
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + XOS
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 720 x 1500 pixels,19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen with a waterdrop notch.
- Colours: Black. Blue. Red.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.3GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio P25.
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali
- RAM: 3 GB / 4GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 64GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 12 MP + 2 MP dual camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixels, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
Infinix Hot 8 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: Yet to be announced.
- Release Date: August 2019 (Expected)
- Country Availability: India. Nigeria. Ghana. Kenya. Tanzania. Egypt.
- Price: INR 10,000 (~$140)or KES. 11,500. Rumoured.