Did you deactivate your Facebook account due to frustration and anger or probably disabled because of some suspicious activities/Facebook policy violation which you may not know and now you want it recovered? Well, don’t think it’s impossible as this post will help you out. Simply follow the guide in the post to get your Facebook account recovered within 24 hours. Well, without much ado, let’s go straight to the point
Before moving ahead, you need to be sure that that your Facebook account was temporarily locked or disabled.
Temporarily locked: With temporarily locked account, users will still be able to login to the account, but will require to do some photo identification process or answer some security questions.
Disabled: Account owner gets a message that his account has been disabled when trying to login. However, Disabled is of two types:
- Permanent disabled: This means the account cannot be recovered.
- Temporary disabled: Means user’s account can still recovered.
How Can I Recover A Disabled Facebook Account
To recover a disabled account (temporary), kindly follow the steps below illustrated below;
1. Submit an Appeal: Appeal is the only way to recover your Facebook disabled account. To submit an appeal, follow the link below
2. You will need to “enter your login email or mobile Phone number”.
3. Enter your name as it appears on Facebook before your account was disabled
4. And finally, provide a Valid ID card like Voters Card, National iD card, Drivers license or International passport
For Those That Used Nick Name on The Facebook Account
In case you are one of those that used a nick name on Facebook instead of their real name, kindly use the second form below to submit your appeal.
Warning: Ensure you fill the form properly, and cross check it again to ensure all the information povided are accurate before hitting the submit button.
Then finally, simply wait for Facebook to contact you after which your account will be reactivated. You can share your experience via the comment box below.