You might have been hearing people talking about an app called Jumia One. The app is one of the smartest, most convenient & secured ways to do airtime top-up, pay your utility bills, Cable TV subcriptions and many more.
Recharge your phone, pay utility bills, buy event tickets, make hotel reservations, book a ride, order food from your favourite restaurants and more all in Jumia ONE in Nigeria.
How to Apply For A Loan From Jumia One App
How To Download Jumia One App?
You can download the Jumia One app HERE.
Jumia One App also provide opportunity for you to get loan up to N30,000. All you need to do is to download the app to get started.
How to Apply For A Loan
Getting Loan on Jumia One is as easy as possible ABC. Follow the below instructions
- Visit the Jumia One Android app
- Scroll down to the ‘Financial Services’ section and click ‘Loans’
- Provide all the requested information
- Approval takes a few minutes and you get an email requesting for your details for disbursement
- Once you provide your details, the loan is paid into your account instantly
Why should you take a loan on Jumia One?
- It’s very easy to apply – No long forms to fill
- It only takes a few minutes to get the loan in your bank account after approval
- No collateral is required
- Low interest rates
- Repayment is very easy
- Bigger loans, lower interest rates on subsequent loans
Other Services Offered One Jumia One App
Enjoy 4% Cashback Bonus on Airtime & Data
Get 4% instant bonus as cashback on all your Airtime and Mobile Data recharges; up to ₦2500 cashback on each purchase!
Pay Zero Fee on Bills
Pay ZERO service fee on utility bills like DStv, GOtv, Startimes, Smile, Swift, Spectranet, and electricity bills. And save ₦100 on each transaction.
With Jumia One you enjoy:
- Guaranteed bonus on each mobile recharge
- Savings on your bills payments
- Secure payment via bank account, debit or credit card: 100% secured & certified
- and many more
Kindly share your experience with us if you are already using the app.