vivo S1 (for Indian) smartphone was launched in March 2019. The smartphone comes with a 6.53-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
vivo S1 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek P70 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
The device runs Android Pie and is powered by a 3,940mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the vivo S1 on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.78 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 24.8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
The vivo S1 runs FunTouch OS 9 based on Android Pie and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Vivo S1 is a dual-SIM smartphone.
vivo S1 Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: July, 2019
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, July
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Colours: Skyline Blue, Cosmic Green
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.38 inches, 99.9 cm2
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~404 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 9
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6768 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Storage: 128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB
- Main Camera: Triple (16 MP, (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 32 MP, f/2.0
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging
vivo S1 Price and Market Availability
The vivo S1 is expected to command a price lower than INR 20,000 (€250) and to launch in early August.
vivo S1 Review Rating
We are yet to review the vivo S9 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the vivo S1 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Follow TellForce Blog on social media!