The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) features an 8-inch display with 1280×800-pixel resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio. It sports stereo speakers and comes with an 8MP rear and a 2MP front camera.
The tablet is offered in Black and Silver colors and ships with a 5,100 mAh battery which charges through a microUSB port. It also comes bundled with a 2-month free YouTube Premium and 3-month free Spotify Premium subscriptions.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) Specifications
- SM-T290 (Wi-Fi)
- SM-T295 (LTE)
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 4G: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced: July, 2019
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, July
- Dimensions: 210 x 124.4 x 8 mm
- Weight: 345g (Wi-Fi), 347g (LTE) (12.24 oz)
- Build: Front glass, aluminum body
- Colours: Carbon Black, Silver Gray
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 8.0 inches, 185.6 cm2 (~71.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~189 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429
- CPU: Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 504
- Storage, RAM: 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- External Storage: microSD, up to 1 TB
- Main Camera: Single – 8 MP, AF
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 2 MP
- Video: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 5100 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) Price and Market Availability
Samsung hasn’t revealed the pricing and availability details of the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) yet.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) Review Rating
Not yet reviewed.
TellForce Blog Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.