The Xiaomi Mi 9T which is the global variant of the Redmi K20, is now official.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T features a 6.39-inch AMOLED of 2340x1080px resolution and an embedded in-display fingerprint scanner. It lacks a notch thanks to a pop-up 20MP f/2.2 selfie camera.
On the opposite side the Mi 9T has a triple camera with the popular 48MP f/1.8 snapper in the main seat, an 8MP f/2.4 tele and 13MP f/2.4 ultrawide.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T is one of the first Snapdragon 730-powered smartphones around and will come with the aforementioned 6GB of RAM – no word if the Redmi K20’s 8GB version will translate to the Mi 9T. Finally, there’s a 4,000mAh battery to keep the lights on.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced: 2019, June
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, June 17
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 191 g
- Colours: Carbon black, Red flame, Glacier blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~86.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Storage, RAM: 64/128 GB, 6 GB
- External Storage: No
- Main Camera: Triple (48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 1.12µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom + 13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3″, 1.12µm)
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/120/240fps, 1080p@960fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – Motorized pop-up 20 MP, f/2.2, 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging 18W
Xiaomi Mi 9T Price
The Xiaomi Mi 9T is expected to go on sale on June 17 and will have a special price of €299 for the launch day only (or until supplies last). The normal price will be €329 for the 6GB/64GB model and €369 for the 6GB/128GB one.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Review Rating
Not yet reviewed.
TellForce Blog Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Xiaomi Mi 9T are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.