After a very long wait, the world first affordable USD $1 smartphone is ready for shipment. The Smartphone which was announced last year December is now ready for the first batch of shipment.
Oyi beeptool is an affordable smartphone for the rural and poor Nigerians and Africans to access digital services such as finance, tele-healthcare, Agriculture, communication and educational services etc.
Buyers waited for exactly 192 days for this smartphone to be ready for shipment. According to the management,
The first batch of OYI-1 is ready for shipment to Nigeria! We want to really appreciate everyone who has pre-ordered the Affordable smartphone.
Thank you for being patient with us. Continue to bear with us as we are almost there; just be sure that for all the people that pre-ordered the phone and are eligible will be given.
According to our estimated timing, first batch should receive their Oyi beeptool smartphone between ending of June and August 2019.
Highlights Specifications of Oyi-Beeptool $1 Smartphone
- Android™ 7.0 Nougat Operating system
- Reinforced Frame & Screen, Unbeatable Value,
- Screen: 5inch FWVGA 854*480
- 4G LTE Dual SIM (Dual-SIM): Micro SIM + Nano SIM
- Memory/Storage: 1GB RAM /Built-in: 8GB, Micro-SD (Support up to 32GB)
- Processor: MT6580 1.3GHz Quad-Core
- Frequency Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 |WCDMA 900/2100 |FDD-LTE B1//3/7/20
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n Dual-SIM Bluetooth 4.1 3.5mm Headset Jack
- Dimensions: 144.1 x 71.9 x 9.8 (mm)
- Camera: Rear: 5MP ; Front: 2MP
- A long battery life: (2000mAh plus one extra) USB
- GPS: Support and Durable 4G Smartphone
We will update this post once it’s fully confirmed that it’s been shipped.