Motorola One Vision has been launched, the company’s latest Android One smartphone with good spec.
It features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ 21:9 aspect ratio CinemaVision LCD screen with a 25-megapixel in-screen camera, powered by new Exynos 9609 processor and runs Android Pie with 2 guaranteed OS upgrades.
The phone has a 48-MP rear camera with new Night Vision mode, OIS and also has Quad Pixel technology. There is a secondary 5MP camera.
It has a 4D Corning Gorilla Glass back with gradient finish, features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, house by a battery juice of 3500 mAh battery with support for 15W TurboPower fast charging.
Key Specifications of Motorola One Vision
- Display: 6.3-inch (1080×2520 pixels) Full HD+ LCD with 21:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9609 processor
- RAM + Storage: 4GB RAM + 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Cameras: 48MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture; 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- Audio: 3.5mm Jack, Bottom-ported speaker, dual microphones
- Dimensions: 160.1×71.2×8.7mm;
- Weight: 181g
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh battery with 15W TurboPower fast charging.
Motorola One Vision Price
It will be priced at $290
Read the full specs HERE