LG has launched its new W series of smartphones, premiering with the LG W10, W30 and W30 Pro. They all come with 4,000mAh batteries, run Android 9 Pie, use octa-core chipsets and have a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner as well as support for front-facing camera Face unlock.
The LG W10 has a 6.19-inch 1512x720px FullVision display with an 8MP selfie camera embedded into its full-sized notch.
It packs a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset with a CPU clocked at 2.0GHz and3GB of RAM. Storage is 32GB, but you can expand it thanks to the microSD card slot.
On the rear the LG W10 has a 13MP main camera and a 5MP fixed-focus secondary camera.
LG W10 Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A
- Announced: 2019, June
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, July
- Dimensions: 156 x 76.2 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 164 g
- Colours: Tulip Purple, Smokey Grey
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.19 inches, 96.0 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1512 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Storage, RAM: 32 GB, 3 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Dual (13 MP, PDAF + 5 MP, depth sensor)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 8 MP
- Features: LED flash
- Video: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
LG W10 Price & Market Availability
The LG W10 go on sale via Amazon India on July 3 at INR 8,999 (â‚¬115). Colors to choose from are Smokey Grey and Tulip Purple.
LG W10 Review Rating
Not yet reviewed.
TellForce Blog Buyerâ€™s Guide Verdict
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs andÂ information on this page about the LG W10 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyerâ€™s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.