HTC U19e smartphone was launched in 11th June 2019. The phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9.
HTC U19e is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
The HTC U19e runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 3,930mAh battery. The HTC U19e supports Quick Charge 4+ fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the HTC U19e on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a second 20-megapixel camera with an f/2.6 aperture. The rear camera setup has phase detection autofocus. On the front, the HTC U19e packs a 24-megapixel primary camera with an f/2 aperture and a second 2-megapixel camera.
The HTC U19e runs HTC Sense based on Android 9 Pie and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The HTC U19e is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the HTC U19e include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The HTC U19e supports face unlock.
HTC U19e Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat15 800/150 Mbps
- Announced: June, 2019
- Status: Available. Released 2019, June
- Dimensions: 156.6 x 75.9 x 8 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Colours: Extraordinary Purple, Modest Green
- Build: Front/back glass, aluminum frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~78.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified)
- Android 9.0 (Pie); HTC Sense
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 616
- Storage, RAM: 128 GB, 6 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Dual (12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 20 MP, f/2.6, 52mm (telephoto), 2x optical zoom)
- Features: LED flash, Auto HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Dual (24 MP, f/2.0 + 2 MP, f/2.2 (depth sensor))
- Features: Auto HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- FM Radio: To Be Confirmed
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type & Capacity: Non-removable Li-Ion 3930 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast battery charging 18W (Quick Charge 4.0)
HTC U19e Price and Availability
The HTC U19e comes in Extraordinary Purple and Modest Green and will go on sale in Taiwan tomorrow – June 12 – priced at TWD 14,900 (~€420).
HTC U19e Review Rating
Not yet reviewed.
TellForce Blog Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the HTC U19e are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.