Ultra-affordable smartphone is the way to go now, especially when the economy is not respecting your purse. ZTE has unveiled a new ultra-affordable Android smartphone that will hit the Chinese market later this month. Dubbed the ZTE Blade A7, the new entrant is an ultra-affordable 6.0-inch device that is set to retail at just CNY599 which is slightly under $90/€80.
Specs shows that ZTE Blade A7 is a steal
At that price, the device offers some basic specs and features like anyone will expect.
First off, it gets the trendy water-drop notch display with a bezel on top. At the rear, the ZTE Blade A7 houses a single 16-megapixel camera with AI intelligent scene recognition, a speaker grill and company’s branding.
Key Specs of ZTE Blade A7
- Display: 6.0-inch TFT HD display with the resolution of 1560×720 pixels
- Camera: 16MP rear and 5MP selfie with Face Unlock and AI features
- Processor: Meidatek Helio P60
- Storage: 2GB RAM + 32 GB storage or 3 GB RAM + 64 GB
- Battery: 3200 mAH battery with a 5V 1.5A standard charger,
- OS: Android 9 + MiFavor 9.0 UI
- Fingerprint scanner: No sight of such for now
ZTE Blade A7 Prices and Availability
The ZTE Blade A7 will hit the shelves later this month in Sea Blue, Night Black and Star Black color options and is priced at 599 Yuan (~$88) for 2GB + 32 GB and 699 Yuan (~$103) for 3GB + 64 GB internal storage variant.
Online flash sale is tipped for May 17, though it will also be available offline in a number of retail stores.