TECNO POP 2F key Specs: Android 8.1 Oreo, Go Edition, smartphone features a 5.5-inch display, fingerprint sensor, 5 MP selfie camera, 8 MP rear camera, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, and a 2400 mAh battery.
This is TECNO Mobileâ€™s first smartphone to run the new HiOS Lite 3.3, a simplified version of its Android custom user interface. It is also the first POP model with a fingerprint sensor.
ALSO READ: Top 7 Best Pop-up Camera Smartphones in 2019
TECNO POP 2F Specifications
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: No.
- Speed: HSPA
- Dimensions:Â 149.76 x 72.8 x 9.35 mm
- Weight: g
- Colours: Champagne Gold. Midnight Black. City Blue.
- SIM: Dual Nano-SIM
- Build: Plastic.
- Android 8.1 (Go edition) + HiOS Lite 3.3
- Type: IPS LCD screen
- Size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 960 x 480 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.3 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name:
- Graphics Processor: Â â€Ž
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 8 MP, f2.2 Aperture
- Feature: LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 5 MP, f2.0 Aperture
- Feature: Face-Unlock, LED flash, Beauty camera
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR â€“ NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- NFC: No.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 2400 mAh
- Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Announced: May 2019
- Market Availability: May 2019
TECNO POP 2F Price and Market Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Kenya. Ghana. Others.
- Price: To be confirmed
In Nigeria, the TECNO POP 2F phone can be purchased from online retailers like Jumia and others, as well as in some brick-and-mortar stores.
TECNO POP 2F Review Rating
We are yet to review the POP 2F and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs andÂ information on this page about the TECNO POP 2F are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, pleaseÂ contact us.
Our Buyerâ€™s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as TellForce Blog may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.